This Minecraft Mod contains many real-world animals, each with unique characteristics and functions. This addon makes Minecraft biomes more interesting and diverse.
Mod content introduction
• Butterfly flies around the forest and jungle, this insect likes flowers and will follow you if you hold a flower.
• Toucans fly around the jungle, you can tame these birds with seeds
• Piranhas swim in the river, if you meet this fish, you better run away quickly, because this fish is very deadly, and will kill any mob nearby.
• Tapirs can be found in the jungle, you can breed these animals with tallgrass.
• Red Panda can be found in the jungle and bamboo forest biome, you can breed this animal with bamboo.
• Coati can be found in the forest, you can breed this animal with berries, this animal likes to climb trees.
How to use mod
- Install Behavior and Resource Pack
- Activate experimental game feature